TERMS & CONDITIONS
Redeem up to a Bonus $250 Beko Visa Card when you purchase selected Beko laundry appliances - from participating retailers between 1/05/2021 and 30/06/2021
1. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Claims are only open to New Zealand residents. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin.
3. Purchases must be made between 1/05/2021 and close of business on 30/06/2021 (“Offer Period”). Final claims must be received by 30/07/2021. Claims after this date will be deemed invalid.
4. To be eligible to claim, individuals must purchase eligible Beko laundry appliance models (as listed in clause 5 below) from any participating retailer nationally during the Offer Period. Eligible claimants (Claimants) will receive up to $250 Beko Visa Card on selected models (see Clause 5).
5. Eligible Products include the following Beko laundry appliance models only:
|BFL7510W||$50 Visa Card|
|BFL8510W||$50 Visa Card|
|BFL853ADW||$100 Visa Card|
|BFL1010W||$100 Visa Card|
|BWD7541IG||$100 Visa Card|
|BDC710W||$50 Visa Card|
|BDP700W||$100 Visa Card|
|BDP810W||$100 Visa Card|
|BDP83HW||$100 Visa Card|
|Washing Machine + Dryer in same purchase|
|The combined purchase of any of the above Washing Machines and Dryers in the same purchase||$250 Visa Card (total) Not in addition to VISA card for singular appliance purchase|
6. Purchases under rental agreement contracts with terms of 18 months or more are eligible for this promotion. The rental agreement must be established during the Offer Period. Proof of rental agreement MUST be submitted with your claim at time of redemption and must clearly state the date of rental agreement established, eligible models and rental term.
7. Purchases not eligible for the Laundry Appliance Bonus Beko Visa Card include:
- Products under rental agreements with rental terms of less than 18months.
- Purchases not paid in full when redemption is submitted.
- Commercial or business transactions, or purchases made for commercial or business purpose
- Second-hand products
- Second Quality (T2)
- Purchases made through an unauthorised retailer.
8. The Promoter recommends that prior to purchasing an Eligible Product the customer verifies with the retailer that they are authorised to participate in the promotion.
9. The Beko Bonus Visa Card Promotion is only available by redemption and not at the time of purchase. To claim, individuals must go to https://www.beko.com/nz-en/laundry-visa-promotion to complete the online claim form, including their full name, valid email address, full address, contact number, store of purchase, Model number, Serial number, and upload a copy of their original purchase receipt(s).
10. This is an online redemption only. All claims must be made by the actual purchaser of the Eligible Product as evidenced by the purchase receipt. Claims by any other person will not be accepted.
11. The Bonus will be awarded in the form of Beko Visa card via delivery. Beko Visa Card will be delivered to the address supplied by claimant during the claim process. Beko Visa Card will be delivered to addresses in New Zealand only.
12. The Beko Visa Gift Card is issued by iGoDirect and terms and conditions apply. The Beko Visa Gift Card must be activated online at activ8card.com.au or by phoning 09 887 3378 (within New Zealand between 11am to 6pm Monday to Friday) within six (6) months from the date of the letter provided with the Beko Visa Gift Card, otherwise the funds will be forfeited. The Beko Visa Gift Cards are valid for twelve (12) months from the date of the card is provided (subject to the activation period) with the Beko Visa Gift Card or when the entire value has been exhausted, whichever occurs first. At expiry, any remaining available balance will be forfeited. For the full Visa T&Cs please follow this link https://rewardscometrue.com.au/information/visa-tcs/
13. Claimant should allow up to forty-five (45) days from the date of claim information is approved by the Promoter, for the award of the Beko Bonus iGoDirect Visa Card. Claimant must provide a valid serial number at time of redemption. A claim cannot be accepted without a valid serial number.
14. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability in relation to any delay in satisfying any claim for the Beko Bonus iGoDirect Visa Card.
15. If the serial number and the proof of purchase does not match the details submitted by the Claimant on the Online Redemption Form, the claim will be deemed invalid and will result in an ineligible claim. The eligible Claimant will not be entitled to receive the allocated Beko Bonus Visa Card until the Promoter has received the required documentation and verified the claim.
16. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a Claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any Claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion.
17. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible claims will be deemed invalid.
18. Only one (1) claim is permitted per person.
19. Claimants must retain their original purchase receipt(s) for all claims as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all claims when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of a claimant’s claims and forfeiture of any right to the Beko Bonus Visa Card. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the promotional period but prior to claim.
20. If there is a dispute as to the identity of a Claimant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the claimant.
21. Successful Claimants will be notified by email. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. This Beko Bonus Visa Card promotion is not transferable or exchangeable and is not redeemable at the point of purchase.
23. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the Consumer Guarantees Act or similar consumer protection laws in New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
25. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
26. The Promoter makes no guarantee of the availability of its web services and will not be held responsible for the interruption of service that may interfere with the ability to participate in the Beko Bonus Visa Card Promotion.
27. The use of any automated claim software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a Claimant to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that claimant invalid.
28. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
29. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of a Claimant participating in the promotion. Claimants should obtain independent tax, legal and financial advice.
30. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, offer suppliers and as required, to New Zealand regulatory authorities. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Claimant. Claimants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All claims become the property of the Promoter.
31. The Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate or modify the promotion or any part of the promotion for any reason, including but not limited to if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control adversely affects the Promoter’s ability to conduct the promotion or part of the promotion as contemplated in these Terms and Conditions, subject to any written directions from any regulatory authority. Any cancellation or modification will be notified on the Promoter’s website: https://www.beko.com/nz-en/laundry-visa-promotion
32. The Promoter is Beko A & NZ Pty Ltd New Zealand Branch, Level 3, 23 Falcon Street, Parnell, AUCKLAND 1052